By Joseph Vitug
Natalia is a sweet girl. With the help of a male guest who speaks Spanish,
followed by a curly haired lady, I was able to conduct this interview after the
National Costume presentation.
1. Q: What makes you happy?
A: That Iím here in the Philippines and representing my country Colombia.
2. Q: Whatís the one decision youíve made that you are most proud of?
A: To participate in Miss Earth.
3. Q: If you were given a chance to live elsewhere in the world, where would
that be and why?
A: Iíd love to be in Manila because the people here are friendly and warm.
4. Q: What would you do if someone tells you that he/she found a nude picture
of you in the Internet?
A: That will never happen because I will never allow any nude photos of myself
to be taken.
5. Q: What do you think are the three most important virtues a woman must have?
A: Intelligence, beauty and harmony.
6. Q: If you were chosen Miss Earth, what activities and/or causes would you
intend to focus on during your reign?
A: To make people conscious about the planet so we can maintain it for our
children and grandchildren.